American Research and Testing Inc. knows about product quality testing and regulatory compliance testing. We have been testing and verifying product compliance to private, commercial, and government specifications since 1982!
Our compliance testing competencies are with plastics, paints, adhesives, coatings, rubber, woven and nonwoven textiles, composites, solvents, consumer products, chemicals,and cleaners. Contact us for a no-obligation quote for your first article testing, your quality conformance testing, your due-diligence testing, and compliance documentation testing.
- Aerospace Specifications: Douglas, Boeing, Hughes, Lockheed-Martin, E-Systems, and more (coatings, adhesives, cleaning products)
- ASTM Standards
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) (VOC compliance of consumer products)
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) (flammability, labeling, hazard classification)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)(VOC compliance of coatings, adhesives, consumer products)
- Federal Specifications, Federal Test Method Standards (coatings, rubber, textiles)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)(extraction testing of coatings and polymers for food contact surfaces, import alert eye make up)
- Military Specifications (coatings, adhesives, cleaning products)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) (small scale flammability)
- Private Industry Specifications
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) (VOC compliance of coatings and adhesives)
More services offered by American Research and Testing Inc.: