American Research and Testing Inc. staff consists of chemists with experience in research, analysis, product formulation, and in physical testing.
Key personnel are:
Barbara Belmont, MS, President
Memberships, Agency Approvals, and Contracts
American Research and Testing Inc. is:
- certified as a Local Small Business Enterprise by the County of Los Angeles Office of Small Business.
- certified as a Small Business by the State of California Department of General Services.
- a privately owned business
Research Contracts Held By American Research And Testing Inc.
- 2002-2003 California Prison Industry Authority: “Chemical Consultant Services”
- 1994/96 Snively Research Foundation: “Helmet Materials Evaluation”
- 1987 State of California, Department of Health Services: “Incontinence Products Quality Evaluation”
- 1986 State of California, Air Resources Board: “Study of Application Rates of Aerosol and Pump Hair Sprays”
- 1986 State of California, Air Resources Board: “A Study of the Efficacy of Aerosol vs. Non-Aerosol Laundry Products”
- 1984 General Services Administration, Federal Supply and Services: “Testing of Cordage, Textiles and Thread”
Website Navigation Links: