American Research and Testing Inc. staff consists of chemists with experience in research, analysis, product formulation, and in physical testing.
Key personnel are:
Barbara Belmont, MS, President
Memberships, Agency Approvals, and Contracts
American Research and Testing Inc. is a woman-owned business.
American Research and Testing Inc. is certified as a Local Small Business Enterprise by the County of Los Angeles Office of Small Business.
American Research and Testing Inc. is certified as a Small Business by the State of California Department of General Services.
American Research and Testing Inc. is registered with the U.S. Government System for Award Management.
Research Contracts Held By American Research And Testing Inc.
- 2002-2003 California Prison Industry Authority: “Chemical Consultant Services”
- 1994/96 Snively Research Foundation: “Helmet Materials Evaluation”
- 1987 State of California, Department of Health Services: “Incontinence Products Quality Evaluation”
- 1986 State of California, Air Resources Board: “Study of Application Rates of Aerosol and Pump Hair Sprays”
- 1986 State of California, Air Resources Board: “A Study of the Efficacy of Aerosol vs. Non-Aerosol Laundry Products”
- 1984 General Services Administration, Federal Supply and Services: “Testing of Cordage, Textiles and Thread”
Website Navigation Links: