American Research and Testing Inc.: Credentials
- The staff consists of degreed chemists with experience in research, analysis, product formulation, and in physical testing. Key personnel are:
Memberships, Agency Approvals, and Contracts
- American Research and Testing Inc. personnel retain membership and are active in the American Chemical Society, American Association for Advancement of Science, and ASTM International.
- American Resaerch and Testing Inc. is certified as a Women's Business Enterprise by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third party certifier the businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S.
- American Research and Testing Inc. is certified as a Local Small Business Enterprise by the County of Los Angeles Office of Small Business.
- American Research and Testing Inc. is certified as a Small Business by the State of California.
- Defense Personnel Support Center of the Defense Logistics Agency for Clothing and Textiles Testing
Contracts Held By American Research And Testing Inc.
- 2002-2003 California Prison Industry Authority: "Chemical Consultant Services"
- 1994/96 Snively Research Foundation: "Helmet Materials Evaluation"
- 1987 State of California, Department of Health Services: "Incontinence Products Quality Evaluation"
- 1986 State of California, Air Resources Board: "Study of Application Rates of Aerosol and Pump Hair Sprays"
- 1986 State of California, Air Resources Board: "A Study of the Efficacy of Aerosol vs. Non-Aerosol laundry Products"
- 1984 General Services Administration, Federal Supply and Services: "Testing of Cordage, Textiles and Thread"